There are days that you need a little bit of help. I’m not talking about the “take these minutes, collate these files and get me a coffee” kind of help. What I’m referring to is strategic, expert help to explore options, evaluate strategies and move significant initiatives forward. When the world gets overwhelming and challenging, you need a safe pair of hands, an empathetic pair of ears, a competent pair of eyes and a solid brain to help you out.
This is where I come in. Get an objective opinion, a second set of eyes or an extra pair of hands when it matters most. Hire my brain (by the hour or the day) to help you tackle that pesky strategic problem you’ve been wrestling with, and deliver meaningful results that matter.
Some of the people and problems that I have provided strategic guidance to in the past include:
- An executive that needed to overhaul and kick-start their organization’s strategic planning process.
- A senior management team wanting to up their decision making game by building better business cases.
- A senior manager looking for coaching on better navigating organizational politics and sustaining executive team relationships.
- A product development think tank that needed support and perspective in building a new psychometric instrument.
- An executive that sought a better way of telling the story and proving the value of a strategic investment.
- An executive team that wanted to improve their decision making and collaboration.
- A project sponsor that wanted a second set of eyes on the plans and proposed implementation strategy for a multi-million dollar strategic initiative.
- A senior executive that needed help to build an RFP and administer a strategic procurement process.
I bring to the table relentless curiosity, objective insight, political savvy, strategic foresight, and expertise that draws on numerous domains and dimensions. Whether you need on-going coaching and assistance, an objective external viewpoint or some extra bandwidth to get a critical project across the finish line, my brain (and the rest of me) are poised, able and more than willing to be of assistance.
Send me an email to explore how I can help.