I like to manage expectations, and make sure my presentations and workshops hit the mark every time.
Every presentation and workshop I deliver is tailored to my audience. Doing this takes a little bit more work than delivering a standard presentation, but the results are well worth it.
In working with me, here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll have an initial conversation to get a sense of the event, the audience and the outcomes you care most about realizing.
- I’ll take those thoughts away, and send you a concrete proposal on the title and expected content (including an abstract you can use to promote the event).
- We’ll agree on the timing of the event, and any other activities that you would like me to support on the day (including other presentations, interviews—as host or guest, Q&A sessions or social events).
- I’ll provide you with a handout package that you can distribute to your participants after my presentation (on paper or in soft copy), that provides reinforcement of the key messages and additional resources.
- After the presentation or workshop, we’ll check in to review the event and evaluate its success.
I can’t wait to get started. Let me know how I can help you to make your event or workshop a success today.
Get in touch to start the discussion about your upcoming event: