I’ve been writing here on a mostly regular basis since 2013. If you’re new to the blog, there’s a lot to catch up on.
To make it easy, below you will find links to the top twenty posts on the site, as well as some of the recent writing that I am most proud of.
Top 20 Posts
- Exercising Agency: What is Agency?
- The Role and Place for a Devil’s Advocate
- Review: Value Proposition Design
- Tools in the Toolbox: A Diatribe
- Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys
- Strategy Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Does
- On Perfectionism and Pragmatism
- It Depends
- The Capacity To Cope
- Reflections and Resolutions
- Facilitation: A Peek Behind the Scenes
- Confidence vs. Competence
- “Best Practices” Aren’t Doing For You What You Think They Are
- I Am a Process Geek
- Team Building: Not Separate, Not Different, Not Optional
- Assholes In Business: A Necessary Evil
- We Are All Liminal Now
- Busy vs. Engaged
- It’s OK For People Not To Like You
- The Importance Of Why
Covid-19 Pandemic Scenarios
The following is a series of articles I wrote early in the Covid-19 pandemic, considering the question “where to from here?” on a number of levels, and building a set of scenarios for how me might emerge from the crisis.
- Where To From Here?
- Where To: Planning Our Personal Next Steps
- Where To: Planning Our Organizational Next Steps
- Where To: Where Do We All Go From Here?
- Where To: Planning For Uncertainty
- Where To: Contemplating Re-entry
- Where To: Deconstructing the Scenarios
Building Personal Strategy
The following is a series of articles that frames the challenge of building and following through on your personal strategic goals.