Project managers are at the core or heart of change within an organization. Their job is to implement their projects successfully for the business; the role includes the removal of roadblocks that impede a project’s progress. In my experience, over 50% of the time the root cause of problems with project delivery is the lack of a proper governance or management framework that matches the strategies of the business.
In this presentation we will review some of the most common problems encountered and identify specific solutions that will work in your environment.
You will see how being familiar with various industry best practices can really improve your ability to make substantive positive improvements for a business. And you will see what the real root cause is for most of your problems.
We will use some common problems you will recognize and provide some practical strategies for really improving how IT supports the needs of the business.
Release the anchor holding you back and increase your progress with less effort.
Join our guest Mike Mecredy as he explores these key topics:
- Why the PM is the perfect person to make a difference.
- How the power of an IT department that is properly managed to propel a business.
- How familiarity with industry best practices will simplify the work and propel business results.
- The root cause of underperforming IT departments that is never discussed or formally identified.
- The value of taking action rather than passing.
This webinar series is a de Jager & Co and Interthink Consulting production.
Join us on 26 October 2016: