Inferior communication often results in increased stress, lost opportunities, misused resources, lost money and wasted time. Relationships and projects suffer.
Effective communication builds relationships, boosts career success and enhances project completion.
Say what you mean, get your message understood and acted upon. This month, guest presenter George Torok dives into strategies to communicate effectively and well.
George Torok is on a mission to help people deliver their intended messages more effectively in the workplace. He is the creator of programs on superior presentations and superior communications. He co-authored the bestselling book “Secrets of Power Marketing,” a guide to personal marketing for the non-marketer. As host of the weekly radio show “Business in Motion,” he has interviewed over 500 community and business leaders.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn the principles of communication and how that influences behaviour
- Gain practical techniques to apply those principles successfully
- Discover tips and shortcuts to more effective and efficient communication
- Learn the three common causes of communication breakdown and how to avoid them
- Appreciate the process of communication to help develop more productive habits
As always, spread the word to those who might be interested in this webinar. You’re welcome to point entire associations, companies and small countries to these links. You would be doing us a favour if you did pass this on.
This webinar series is a de Jager & Co Limited (www.technobility.com) and Interthink Consulting (www.interthink.ca) production.
Join us on 26 November 2019: